Friday, August 19, 2011

Still waiting...

I just wanted to write a quick update as to what's going on with us. We are still waiting to hear back from our company doctors. Our company has a midwife that works part-time and is, unfortunately, traveling this week. Due to her part-time status and the fact she's traveling, we have not heard back from her yet. We've been told it will be at least Tuesday of next week. I'm trying to just let it all go and let God have it. However, I have this nasty, horrible, no good habit of picking it back up and trying to work out a solution myself. I find myself spending the days worrying and fretting over what's going to happen, if our little one is okay, and what we should do next. I'm trying my hardest to cling to Philippians 4:6-7 (HCSB):

6 Don't worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses every thought, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Seth, Jen, Hannah, Cailyn, and Isaac said...

(((hugs))) I KNOW it's so hard to wait!!! Praying peace and health for all 4 of you, and that something so sweet cones from this time of uncertainty.

Carol H. said...

Am praying for you ! I am a cousin of Clark F., living in South Carolina. Just thought you may be interested in yet another blog, Footprints in Mali. This is a doctor (pediatric oncology) with whom I work, who is presently in Mali for a 2 week trip to work with some friends in peds hematology/oncology.

I realize you are having a rough time right now, but you are obviously holding onto the perfect scripture. God bless you. Carol H.