We are home from our appointment. Praise the Lord the baby is healthy, kicking around, and was even waving at us!! We tried to find out if it was a boy or a girl but the little booger had it's legs closed!! The spots of blood are still there but they have gotten smaller. She put me on bed rest for another month. We talked to her about, staying and finishing out our term or if it would be better to go ahead and go home now. At this point she doesn't want me flying due to the pressure it would put on me and the baby. So, for now, we're stuck at home. Please continue to pray for a healthy baby. Also, pray for our sanity. The past two weeks have been difficult on all of us and we are all already stir crazy. The thought of doing this for 1 more month, well, I just can't even think about it! I told Arnett, just put me on a boat and I'll go home that way!!! Thank you for your prayers!! Until next time...
1 comment:
Crystal, I've been thinking of you and praying for you. I know what bedrest is like, having just finished six weeks of bedrest with Halle. It was hard some days, but so worth it. Just keep your precious little one in mind, and don't think about how many days are left. Try to find ways to enjoy the time. I know you are probably still trying to at least sort of run your house from the couch (I know I was!), but take some time to also do things you enjoy. And don't feel selfish about the time you spend resting. You aren't resting for personal enjoyment - you are busy taking care of your baby!
Post a Comment