Friday, July 1, 2011

Enjoying our visit...

Zeke and I are thoroughly enjoying are time here in America. I'm dreading having to say goodbye come Monday/Tuesday. Prayers are appreciated for that time!! Zeke and I spent last Saturday hanging out with my parents and sister. Saturday night we went and spent two nights with Arnett's parents. Monday, we headed to my papa's and spent 3 nights over there. We are so blessed that God has given us this time and it will be treasured for years to come. Now, for the pictures...

IMG_1196

Zeke chillin' in the pool.

IMG_1198

Zeke and Papa

IMG_1209

Zeke and Nana

IMG_1211

Zeke with Mimi getting to meet the horse for the first time.

IMG_1230

Zeke and Papa with the horse

IMG_1239

Zeke checking out Papa's newest toy.

IMG_1262

Zeke riding a pony for the first time. He was a natural and LOVED it!!

IMG_1272

IMG_1291

Telling Mama "Bye!"

IMG_1311

Getting kisses from Papa Jim.

IMG_1319

Hanging out with Papa Jim

IMG_1330

Riding the lawn mower with Papa Hubert.

IMG_1354 

Zeke and Mema

IMG_1356

Zeke and Papa Jim hanging out again!

Until next time...

No comments: