We are so pleased to say that our little angel, Nema Grace, is finally here!! She arrived Monday, January 23rd at 4:07 PM.She weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces and was 19 inches long. We had a very smooth, complicated free delivery...Praise the Lord!! Nema Grace has become a nursing pro and is doing very well!! She had her 3 day old check-up yesterday and got a great bill of health. She only lost 2 ounces while we were in the hospital and yesterday, she was still at that weight! Another, Praise the Lord!!
Zeke is doing well adjusting. He loves his baby sister and wants to hold her. He doesn't quite understand yet that he can't be so rough with her. Please pray, he'll continue to adjust well and that we will too!! Our first outing was yesterday when we all went to the doctor. Praise God we all survived with most of our sanity still in tact!!! Having two children is definitely and adjustment and we are praying our way through it!
I must admit today my heart is full of gratitude, so I must just sing Praises to the Lord and thank Him for all He's done!! Our Sunday school class has brought us food everyday since we left the hospital. We are beyond grateful for the love and delicious food they have given us!!! Yesterday, Arnett - who is on the very top of my thankful for list - got Zeke out if the house and allowed Nema Grace and I to get a 2 hour nap in!! Afterwards I told him I felt like a million bucks!! Nothing like a little sleep!! Thank you Lord for my wonderful husband and few hours sleep!! I'm also extremely grateful that Nema's nursing so well. With Zeke we had a few problems and it was just horrible getting started. This little girl has got it all figured out and I am so thankful!! I'm also, so thankful for our parents who've been extremely supportive and willing to help us with whatever we need!! The Lord has been so good to us and we thank Him for all He's done!!
Okay, now on to what I know you all came here for...pictures...
| Mommy and Nema Grace |
| Our first family photo. |
| Zeke checking out his baby sisters feet and toes |
| Zeke telling his sister all about it! |
| Our beautiful angel |
| Zeke loving on Nema at home! |
We thank you for your prayers! Until next time...
1 comment:
She is so beautiful, Crystal! She has such a precious round little face. Adorable. Congratulations!
Post a Comment