Monday, January 30, 2012
1 week old...
I can't believe it but Nema Grace is a week old today!! Time is already going by way too fast!!! We've had a good week and are adjusting fairly well. Please continue to pray for Zeke. We think he's just a little overwhelmed by all the changes and all the visitors we've had. He still loves his little sister and for that we are very thankful!!
This morning I had my first experience of being home alone with two children. Praise the Lord, it went well!!! I was even able to get a shower!!! Zeke is now off with his Daddy and Nema Grace and I are enjoying a rare, quiet moment! I'm also extremely grateful for a good night's sleep. Nema only woke up one time to eat and that was after being asleep pretty much all day!! God is good indeed!!
Here's a few pictures I was able to take this morning of our big week old girl!
Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment