I'm happy to report that all is well with our little princess. We had an ultrasound today and she was doing really well. She's a little on the small side, well in comparison to her big brother. They estimate her to weigh about 6 pounds 12 ounces. Her big brother was 8 pounds 2 ounces!!! We are very thankful that the Lord gave us such a good report today!!
I'm still battling a nasty cold. Yesterday, was a great day and I felt great!! I was able to get some nesting done in the form of baking. I made a pan of homemade brownies. Mixed up a batch of homemade pancake mix to have on hand for later. Then, I cooked some yummy cinnamon rolls, courtesy of the pioneer woman!! I certainly paid for all that today though. I slept horribly and have felt horrible pretty much all day. Praise God the doctor felt that it was time for an antibiotic, so we started that tonight!! Please pray I am feeling much better really soon!!
So, our current plan is to induce on Monday, the 23rd. All this is contingent upon the hospital having beds and staff to accommodate elective procedures!! That is, if we don't go before then! I'm currently 50% effaced and 4 cm. dilated, so it really could be any day now!! Please pray for us as we all prepare for sweet Nema Grace's arrival. Pray for Zeke as he transitions from being an only child to being a big brother. Pray that we'll have smooth delivery and all will be well with Nema and I. We thank you for your prayers! Until next time...
1 comment:
So glad that all went well and Nema is doing so well. I imagine you are feeling better, too. Blessings!
Post a Comment