Friday, January 9, 2009

We have arrived!!

First, thank you all for your prayers as we traveled. We are here, safe and sound!! We're only missing two bags and outta 6 that's not bad!! We had a 3 hour flight delay in Paris so we didn't get into Bamako until 12:30 a.m. there time! 6 of our team members met us and took us to our new home. Our new home is great too!! We'll post pics and more later. Our ride is here to take us to our first team get together!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

I am so glad to hear you guys made it safe and sound! We are praying for you and the people of West Africa. I have tears of joy as I type knowing you two are in God's Will. Please let us know of area(s) we may need to pray extra hard for.
Much Love-
Allison

L. Eubanks said...

WOW! We were so excited when Arnett called last night to say you had made it to Bamako! We both jumped everytime the phone rang. THANK YOU LORD!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new home and of Bamako. Love you both and SO proud of you and excited for what you're doing!! LOTS OF LOVE, MOM LYNN

Walt and Tori said...

Thanks be to God! Glad you guys made it safe and sound. Can't wait to see the photos of new Casa Eubanks. I am so proud of you both and of the sacrifices you have made for God. Love you, Tori

Amanda and Jay said...

I am so excited to hear from you so soon. Thankful that you had a safe trip and glad to hear you're doing good. We're looking forward to seeing pics of you new house and of Bamako. We Love you guys (and butterbean :) ) We're praying for you daily and can't wait to hear more from you!

Love yall,
Amanda