Arnett woke up this morning and decided we should try out the new clippers we bought yesterday. So we got out the box and looked at what we had. It looked like a pair of American clippers. He was pretty sure he need a #2 guard on the sides and a #3 guard on top. I had no clue, I mean I worked at the bank. I had never used a pair of hair clippers in my life!! So, I put the #2 guard on and started!! The back and sides were looking okay, so I put the #3 guard on. Well, guards here and guards in the states must be different cause it cut it really short!! At that point there was no turning back all I could do was try to make it look the best I could!! Then it came time to trim around the back of his neck and ears. I got the back of his neck done, then started on his ears. Well, that's where we really started running into problems. Like I said, I had never used a pair of hair clippers before so I wasn't exactly sure how I was supposed to be triming the hair around his ears without cutting his ear. The pictures below show you how short it is and that he now has a bald spot above one of his ears. It was quite comical and we got a good laugh out of it. At least it's hair and it will grow back!!
Thank you all for your prayers!! We'll post more later, until next time...


7 comments:
I can't wait to see your hair cut by Arnett. Make sure you post those pictures. Love all 3 of you.
Well, I think it's CUTE! Crystal's next!!!
I think Arnett's haircut looks a lot better than a military cut would look on him. I think his barber is to be commended. When will Crystal hang out her Barber's Sign for all of FBC? I remember a time not long ago when FBC went bald. I think it's GREAT!!!!
Jared says "just go bald...it's much easier" Crystal you did much better than I did the first time I cut Jared's hair. Love you guys!
Wow! you did a good job with the exception of the cute little bald spot! Hey can you teach me how....I'd like to cut Trent's hair from now on! I think I might brave it now, thanks for your brave example! Miss you, love you & praying for you guys!
-A
Wow! I can't wait to see what Arnett does with Crystal's hair. Crystal I think you did a great job...being a first timer and all. Hope all is great!
Love ya!
Yes, I definitely won't be quitting my day job!! :) And I am not as brave as Arnett, He won't be getting any scissors close to my hair anytime soon!! :) Thank you all for your prayers!! All is well here!! Love you all! Arnett, Crystal, and Butterbean
Post a Comment