Saturday, May 30, 2009

Introducing...

Hezekiah "Zeke" Arnett Eubanks III                                                      Born May 28 at 2:29 PM                                                                     Weighed 8 pounds 2 oz.                                                                                   19 inches long                                                                                                       A head full of black hair                                                                             Absolutely precious!!

Here are some pics...

IMG_1779

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1781

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1783

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1793

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1796

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1800

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Praises:

  1. He's here and healthy!!
  2. Even with a pitocin drip I was only in labor 4.5 hours with the last 30 min. pushing!!
  3. Our mom's made it here safely!!
  4. Arnett didn't pass out!! (he did have to sit down a few times)

Prayer Requests:

  1. Patience and Grace as we learn to be parents.
  2. That Zeke will begin nursing regularly to get what he needs.
  3. Continued good health for Zeke and me.

6 comments:

Seth, Jen, Hannah, Cailyn, and Isaac said...

Congrats!!! Wow, 4.5 hours!!! That's great! LOL Feel free to email me if you need to vent, or have any questions. I'm far from an expert, but I remember what it's like with your first! Rest as much as you can, take help when it's offered, and enjoy these precious first days/weeks/months with little Zeke! We love you guys and are praying for you!

Travis and Danielle said...

He is beautiful! We have been breathlessly waiting to see when he would be born and what the little "butterbean" would be! We are so excited for you both and pray that God blesses you and this new precious addition to your family!

Frank, Allyson, and Molly said...

Congratulations guys! I know you are head over heels in love. We will be praying for smooth transitions for all! Love to you!

Frank, Allyson and Molly too!

Kevin said...

Congrats, he is a good looking young man. The fun has begun, our daughter Rayanne just turned 8 and it seems like yesterday she was born. Enjoy the blessing of your son, it won't be long and he'll be grown.

The Kennedy's

Lisa B. said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so glad that L&D didn't take too long and that you are able to have family there with you! As hard as it can be at times, I love those first days :) Enjoy! We'll be praying for you guys as you adjust and learn continually!

Billy S said...

Congrats!! The Church of Hope is so excited for you guys! The Zeke is in the house! Praise God for his creation!