Thursday, March 24, 2011

Utter cuteness...

So, I  just had to share the following pictures of my little man...

 

IMG_3562

He loves shoes. Which we keep in the big basket behind him. Anytime we are going somewhere he goes to the basket and picks out his shoes. If he picks out flip flops and I want him to wear a different pair, he gets mad!! Most days he wears what he wants and not what I want him too. Oh well, it's just shoes!! Lately he's been getting his Daddy's shoes and wearing them. I was finally able to get a good picture of him in his Daddy's boots yesterday. He's too stinkin' cute!!

IMG_3560

Another thing he likes to do lately is play in the muffler of our truck. I know this is very scary, as the muffler can be very hot. Praise the Lord, he hasn't gotten hold of a hot muffler yet. Even though, the first time he does it will be his last time, I'm sure. As you can see he gets soot everywhere. What can I say, he's all boy for sure!!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is SOOO Big! I cannot believe it! I miss ya'll so much. When are you coming back?