Well, things are starting to warm up rather nicely around here!! Tomorrow the high is supposed to be 102!! The worst part is hot season hasn't really gotten into full swing yet!! Oh, I don't look forward to the days of 110-120!! Praise God we have an ac unit in our bedroom that we can turn on and chill in the coolness!! Since things have been warming up so well, I decided to get Zeke's swimming pool out. His Nana and his Mimi sent him two last year!! I'm tempted to get the other one out and fill it up for myself!! So, with cool water in the pool and his bath toys, Zeke could play for hours!! He so enjoys splashing around and playing in the water. I enjoying sitting there with my feet in the water and a good book in my hand!! Gotta beat the heat somehow!! :~) Hope you enjoy these pics:
Zeke chilling in the pool!!
Zeke's "surprise" face!!
This cutest little boy ever!!
Being silly!
Tonight, we were relaxing in the comfort of our air conditioned bedroom and Zeke was being silly. I snapped these few pictures of him and his Daddy:
Zeke and Daddy
"NO! Daddy don't get me!!"
"Daddy, I love you!"
Hope you've enjoyed! Until next time...
1 comment:
You guys are awesome.
Post a Comment