Zeke here. I know it's been a really long time since I typed anything on our blog. Please forgive me as I have been busy learning to walk, talk, and well just being a kid!!
I had a great time in London with my Mommy and Daddy. It was also really nice to see my Nana and my Mimi. I sure do have them figured out, cry and they'll do whatever I want them to!! I didn't do this too much but there was one night they kept me while Mommy and Daddy went out on a date. We had some fun walking around outside and playing on the elevator!! I sure did love to push those buttons.
I'm also getting around by walking more and more. Another thing I love to do is climb! Just this afternoon Mommy and Daddy found me standing on the dinning room table. Needless to say, I keep them on their toes at all times!!
One exciting thing that has happened is that Mommy and Daddy say I'm going to be a big brother! Now, I'm not exactly sure what that means yet but Mommy and Daddy keep saying something about a baby coming in March. Mommy's been really tired lately too but other than that she's been feeling great!! Daddy says this baby wasn't in their plans but it that it was in God's plans and His timing is perfect. We're all really excited about this coming addition to our family. Please pray for Mommy and the baby. Pray that everything would go well and everyone would be healthy.
Sorry I don't have any cute pictures of me to add to this post. Mommy hasn't take any since we've been back from London. I'll try to get her to take some soon and add to the blog. Until next time....
1 comment:
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment