Sunday, July 5, 2009

So Blessed...

Okay, I just couldn't resist posting these pics I took this morning. God has truly blessed Arnett and I beyond anything we could have ever imagined. Guess that's why He tells us in His word...

8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
       neither are your ways my ways,"
       declares the LORD.

9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth,
       so are my ways higher than your ways
       and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:8-9

IMG_2141

Here it comes..

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_2142

 

There it is!! A big  smile!

 

 

 

 

IMG_2143

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_2144

I know... I'm the cutest thing ever!

 

 

 

 

Until next time...

2 comments:

Billy S said...

"Butterbean" -I mean Zeke is so awe-inspiring! Mendy and I are so excited and appreciate these pics very much. We have offically named our "Jellybean." His name is Tanner Heath. Mendy is 20 and 1/2 weeks. You can check out our blog at teamspivey.blogspot.com. Praying for you guys!

Billy Spivey

Walt and Tori said...

I talked to Poppa Kiah about these pics yesterday. He is so precious and already looks so grown. Keep up the good work.

Love,
Tori