Which means, we went to the market, Monday in Bambara!!
After language Arnett and I decided to venture out to the market for two reasons 1. To practice the little language we do know and 2. to buy some lettuce, tomatoes, and carrots.
Before we left I made sure I was properly dressed in one of my new African outfits and Praise the Lord I did!! In America we tend to dress for ourselves, "I'm wearing this because I like it and don't care what you think!" But here they dress for each other!! I was stopped at least a half dozen times by women who were complimenting me on my outfit!! Which lead way to conversations, which allowed me to build relationships, and practice more and more! It was a great trip and we were able to successfully buy all the veggies we needed. We Praise God for allowing us to have this awesome experience!!
Until next time...
One of my new African outfits!
A closer look. I'm in love with all the different fabric they have here!! Every time we go to the market I want to buy more!! Arnett has had to put the brakes on me for now!! :)
The clothes here are very roomy. This is great thing because it gives Butterbean room to grow!!
7 comments:
You look great ... and maternal!
Oh, Butterbean looks good in that outfit! It's so cute! I'm impressed with the headwrap. I've tried to tie one and it doesn't work too well for me. Send pics of all your outfits & make Arnie take a picture in his too. Love you!!
Lookin' good! LOVE the colors....and your toe-nail polish too! Love you guys.....you're in our prayers.
Love your outfit - too cute! It sounds like ya'll are having a wonderful time! We are keeping you in our prayers!
Love the new outfit. You wear it well. If only all maternity clothes were that comfortable. I am impressed with the headwrap. Love and miss you both!
Oh Crystal this is awesome! I can keep up with what is going on with you just like i am there. You outfit is beautiful and perfect for the baby. Your house is so nice. Nothing like i expected well honestly i didn't know what to expected. I am so happy for you two. I bet Arnett is having a blast hunting and all. Such grea experience for the both of you. Well keeping you in my prayers. Love ya girl
Looking GREAT in your new VERA wear, Can't wait to see Arnett in his!
We Love and Miss all THREE of you guys! :)
P.S
Jess is having a GIRL!
Post a Comment