So a few months ago when Arnett surprised us with a new dog I was a little nervous about how she would fare around our house. Zeke tends to be a little rough. The first month or so I thought I was going to pull my hair out because she was just as rough and liked to use Zeke's legs as a chew toy!! Every time he'd go outside he'd come back to the house screaming because she was biting him. Then he went through a phase where he didn't even want to go outside without Arnett or I!! Frustrating me for sure, especially with a newborn around! However, since then, Zeke and Lucy have become two peas in a pod!! While they still have their "issues", they truly love each other and I don't know what we'd do without her around!!
 |
| On this particular day we had just finished lunch and Zeke went outside to play. It had also just finished raining. Arnett asked me, "Can you see Zeke?" I replied, "No, but I bet you $20 I know where he is!" Sure enough, I bet right!! He and Lucy were playing in the mud puddles the rain had left behind!! |
 |
| Can you read his shirt?? It says "Got dirt?" How appropriate!! |
 |
| Playing together in the mud! |
 |
| Splashing and kicking! |
 |
| What could be better than the mud? A stick to play in it with!! |
 |
| Why run, when you can sit?? |
 |
| Not too dirty!! |
 |
| Lucy paying Zeke back for all the times he sits or lays on her...see pictures below! |
 |
| "Come on Lucy, let's wrestle!" |
 |
| "I gotcha!!" |
 |
| Lucy breaking free!! |
 |
| And the wrestling continues... |
 |
| Lucy taking a break! |
 |
| Both of them taking a break! |
 |
| Dirty face!! |
 |
| Tired Lucy and Dirty Zeke! |
 |
| Our pretty Lucy!! |
 |
| That's one cute but dirty face!! |
Until next time...
1 comment:
I'd bet a dollar that Zeke grew up where it didn't rain a whole lot ;-)!
Post a Comment