Friday, June 4, 2010

Our little climber...

So, this morning, I was sitting at the table working on e-mails and such. Zeke was contently playing with his toys in the floor or so I thought. I looked up from the computer and this is what I saw:

IMG_1703

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1713

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1715

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1718

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, as you can see he wasn't on the floor but had decided he could reach his toys better if he just climbed in the toy box. So, yes we have a climber on our hands. He climbs on everything. The other day he climbed on the couch (to the right of the toy box), shut the lid to the toy box,  climbed off the couch,  then climbed on top of the toy box and climbed over the arm of the couch.

Here are a few pictures of when he climbed on to the coffee table, a daily occurrence here at our house:

IMG_1600

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1607

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1608

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1613

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also, things have quieted down at our house. Our 3 little girls have left. Praise the Lord, E is over malaria. Her two sisters are also over their sickness. It was strange and very quiet going from a full house to just the three of us. Arnett is also feeling better. He keeps battling a headache though, so please pray that would be gone too!! Until next time...

5 comments:

The 4 Milams said...

He is too cute! (ps - We have a toybox just like yours:)

Walt and Tori said...

He is so cute and looks like a ham! Ms. Lynn is super excited about the upcoming trip.

Lots of love,
Tori

David Pope said...

As a Grandpa, I can see why your parents miss him! Looks like you (praise the Lord!)

Seth, Jen, Hannah, Cailyn, and Isaac said...

What a cutie you have!!

Oh, and we have teh exact same "toy box". LOL

carebear said...

He's so cute! Ya'll are so blessed!